Here are some ideas on how to upcycle old playing cards:
1. Use the cards as cover and back page of
a homemade 3x5 notebook (you can make the notebook with or without dividers).
2. Select a playing card or two to use as part of a decoupage to make a holiday card.
3. Punch a hold in the cards and tie on a string to create decorative string tags.
4. Cut and laminate to create a bookmark.
|Use Cards to Make Pins or Magnets|
1. Cut up a card or two into interesting shapes, poke a hole in the top and use as paper charm for earrings or a pendant.
2. Cut the card and paste it into a bottle cap and then fill the bottle cap with resin until the resin domes.
3. Cut up a card and paste the card to the back of glass to make a pendant. Glue on a pendant bail to complete.
4. Cut up a card and paste it to the back of a scrabble tile. Seal with Mod Podge glue and add a finding.
5. Paste a cut up card to the back of a poker chip. Seal with Mod Podge glue or fill with resin to complete the look. Add findings.